$13 / Per person
Wake up with a magical sunrise in the ancient wonders of Angkor!
Hotel Pick-up: 4:30am
After an early wake up you will open your eyes with a beautiful sunrise at the enormous and beautiful Angkor Wat.
After the sunrise, you will be able to satisfy your breakfast cravings at one of the many local restaurants within the Angkor Complex with some tasty Cambodian eats!
Next you’ll explore the fascinating beauty of Bayon and the world-famous Ta Prohm (Tomb-Raider) Temple.
At around midday(12:00pm) we’ll head back to town.
- Angkor Wat
- Ta Prohm
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel
- Van/Mini Bus
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Temple Pass
Please note that if you wish to book a tour for the same day or next day please call us directly +855-63 21 21 21 to be sure we have available seats for you. These contact forms are only for booking inquiries after 24hours minimum.
- First select either a shared tour with a guide, or a private tour with or without an optional tour guide.
- Fill in the contact form fields as detailed as possible (if you have missing information such as the hotel/room details, don’t worry you can send us an email later at [email protected]).
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24hours. If not please contact us directly at [email protected].
- The day of your tour you will pay the amount in cash to the driver or at the office.
See our How We Roll page to learn about the general rules of thumb for visiting the temples. We encourage all of our guests to follow these rules, as they are enforced by the authorities and we cannot make exceptions.
Dress Appropriately! – Respect the ancient religious grounds when you visit them. Wear a shirt that can cover your shoulders, and trousers or knee-length pants or skirts are permitted.