Kompong Phluk – Floating Villages
From $ 18 / Per person
Float alongside homes, shops and schools on this interactive tour
Hotel Pick-up at 8:30am
Drop-off at 1:30pm
Hotel Pick-up at 1:30
Drop off at 6:30pm
Start off the tour by browsing Artisans D’Angkor, a Cambodian fine arts and crafts shop where you can find anything from silk accessories to stone carvings. Then, take a tour around the mind-blowing floating villages, where people have courageously adapted to some of the most unimaginable conditions, all with a big smile on their faces. Enjoy the beautiful atmosphere in this one-of-a-kind village from the comfort of our boats.
- Artisans D’Angkor
- Kampong Phluk
- Boat Ticket
- Pick-up & Drop-off at Hotel
- Van/Mini Bus
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Small boat
Please note that if you wish to book a tour for the same day or next day please call us directly +855-63 21 21 21 to be sure we have available seats for you. These contact forms are only for booking inquiries after 24hours minimum.
- First select either a shared tour with a guide, or a private tour with or without an optional tour guide.
- Fill in the contact form fields as detailed as possible (if you have missing information such as the hotel/room details, don’t worry you can send us an email later at [email protected]).
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24hours. If not please contact us directly at [email protected].
- The day of your tour you will pay the amount in cash to the driver or at the office.
See our How We Roll page to learn about the general rules of thumb for visiting the temples. We encourage all of our guests to follow these rules, as they are enforced by the authorities and we cannot make exceptions.