$13 / Per person
Explore the ancient wonders of Angkor with a new group of friends!
Hotel Pick-up: 8:00am
First, visit the Angkor Thom complex. Inside these great walls, you’ll explore the fascinating beauty of Bayon and the world-famous Ta Prohm (Tomb-Raider) Temple.
Next up, satisfy that hunger at one of the many local restaurants within the Angkor Complex with some tasty Cambodian eats!
Your last two stops will be at the enormous and beautiful Angkor Wat, followed by a beautiful sunset view from the top of Phnom Bakheng. The temples on this tour are among the biggest in the Angkor Complex, and Phnom Bakheng has a 300 person limit at the peak, so we keep the temple count small to ensure enough time at each marvelous stop!
Once the sun has set (6:30pm) and your legs have gone sore, we’ll head back to town.
- Angkor Thom
- Ta Prohm
- Angkor Wat
- Phnom Bakheng
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel
- Van/Mini Bus
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Cold Drinking Water & Cold Towels
- Temple Pass
Please note that if you wish to book a tour for the same day or next day please call us directly +855-63 21 21 21 to be sure we have available seats for you. These contact forms are only for booking inquiries after 24hours minimum.
- First select either a shared tour with a guide, or a private tour with or without an optional tour guide.
- Fill in the contact form fields as detailed as possible (if you have missing information such as the hotel/room details, don’t worry you can send us an email later at [email protected]).
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24hours. If not please contact us directly at [email protected].
- The day of your tour you will pay the amount in cash to the driver or at the office.
See our How We Roll page to learn about the general rules of thumb for visiting the temples. We encourage all of our guests to follow these rules, as they are enforced by the authorities and we cannot make exceptions.
Dress Appropriately! – Respect the ancient religious grounds when you visit them. Wear a shirt that can cover your shoulders, and trousers or knee-length pants or skirts are permitted.